Friday 29 December 2023

DCA at the RYA Dinghy Show.

 

I've been doing some work preparing for the DCA stand at the RYA Dinghy Show. 

Having volunteered to help out i mist say it's been a bit more protracted than I anticipated. 

I'm definitely not a Committee Person. 


This is one of our backdrops. 
Mike and Sarah Curtis in Swefn their Morbic 12.

This is the smaller one at 3m wide.


This one is 5m wide and a bit too big for our lounge.


should make a big enough impact together with a couple of Feather Flags.


Get your Tickets here! 

https://ryadinghyshow.seetickets.com/event/rya-dinghy-watersports-show/farnborough-int-exhibition-centre/2805132


 




2 comments:

Chris Waite said...

Motoring in a flat calm; that's a good advert for dinghy cruising....

Cynical old git

Aren't I?

CW

Graham Neil said...

As I said to "the committee " I am more than happy to consider any other photographs you may want to suggest. Provided you attach them to your email.