Sunday 19 November 2017

Tally Ho!

Welcome back.
Its been a very busy summer with one thing and a wedding, so there hasn't been much time for blogging, but now that the mellow and fruitful season of Strictly Come Dancing is well under way I might have more time to pay attention to this demanding mistress. I've given her a bit of a facelift and a tidy up, I hope you enjoy it.

I feel I might be the last one invited to the party with this story, but many thanks to my good friend John (Ratcatcher) Lockwood for letting me in on the secret.
This is the story of the restoration of Tally Ho, a 1910 Albert Strange Gaff Cutter being saved single handed by a young sailor called Leo.
He is inventive hardworking and broke, but seems unstoppable, subscribe to his YouTube channel and give him a hand.
Be warned it can get addictive.



1 comment:

Chris Waite said...

Glad you're back in business

And, "NO!" I'm sure you've already been told by the Minister of the Interior that you do not have her permission to find one like it and bring it home

Chris W