Monday 9 August 2010

Bunting goes to Bosham



The Dinghy Cruising Association had their annual camp at Cobnor last week and the HBBR were invited along as the membership overlaps quite a bit.


It was a great week of camping, and sailing around Chichester Harbour.
I had to insure the boat before going so I needed to give her name, our pet name for our grandaughter is baby bunting so ladies and gentlemen I present Bunting.
Monday was a lovely day with just the right kind of breeze so I took her out for a jaunt, firstly up to Bosham Quay.

I then went over to Ichenor to the harbour Master's office to get my licence for the week, a whole £3.40.  Just as I was leaving Itchenor the wind became very light and as the tide was flowing in rather quickly found myself sailing backwards for about an hour before the wind got up enough to get me home.


1 comment:

ali b said...

Find out more about Chichester Harbour Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty at www.conservancy.co.uk

Also we have a photo competition if you would like to submit some of your holiday pictures. Details on the website.